This site serves as a launching point for the following:
- Classroom information for students @ Clarion University – Venango Campus: to navigate to our class web sites visit the link for “classroom” on the left
- Non-violence resources: learn about Gandhi & Dr. King’s approaches to dealing with conflict
- Research: view my various lines of research and get the latest on the surveillance blog; writing samples are also available here
- Teaching portfolio: view my current teaching portfolio
- Non-violence: these links provide information for those interested in practicing compassion and working for social justice using non-violence; included are links to historical information regarding key figures and contemporary organizations working for peace and justice.
- Think-media project: alternatives to corporate media and a few articles covering the MSM campaign to deliberately mislead citizens about the nature and scope of the current conflicts in Afghanistan and Iraq